Monday 20 July 2015

Cohorted Beauty Box July!


    Yeeeeey I have the Cohorted Beauty Box and guess what?!! I've also ordered the one for August!! Yeeeey happy me, lucky me!
    I am so happy you can't imagine! But let me share with you this joy and have a look inside!
    First this beauty box has 4 full size products and it costs 20 pounds + 2.5 pounds delivery!



The first product is this make up palette from Diego dalla palma which contains 6 eye shadows a lipstick and a black eye pencil. I've never tried any of their products and I'm really happy that now I've got the chance to do this!


 On top there are the 3 shimmery and glittery eye shadows and my favorite one is the 17 Snow because is very pigmented and it's also a good high litter. I've also tried them and the makeup lasted for hours without smudging or anything which is great! 
  On the bottom there are the 3 matte eye shadows which are Ok! The one in the middle, 9 destiny, has a little shimmer but it's hard to notice. This trio is good for a natural and casual make up!



 The next product is this amazing lipstick! I am in love with it! It's a red shade with an orange subtone which is the perfect match for the nail polish that I've got in this beauty box (continue to read you will find it). So some details about it: It lasts for a long time of period and even after I ate I still had it on my lips, it hydrates my lips very well and the finish is not shiny or glossy but not really matte is in between if you understand what I mean:)). Big thumb for this gorgeousness! 


 
  
  The second product is this gradual tan lotion  from St. Tropez. I've been using this for 3 days and now I have a subtly tan, very natural  exactly what I needed before holiday: a splash of color! The texture is not greasy and it absorbs quickly but you have to be careful and clean your palm after using it cuz otherwise you will look like you have jaundice!


    
    The third product is a nail polish from Nails Inc. London which I've already told you that it is the perfect match for the lipstick from the palette! It's a matte red shade, I tried it today so I can't tell you if it last but what I can tell you is that I applied 2 layers in order to be opaque and it dried in a couple of minutes!
  
  
  
   The last product is this shower gel from Gucci. It smells sweet, floral perfect for the summer but I don't think it belongs to this beauty box. I don't know why, I don't have a logical explanation but this is just my opinion. Anyway I am happy that I received it because I will go on holiday at the end of the week and I really needed a small shower gel and now I have it! 

  So this was the beauty box for this month, I hope you like it and maybe you were lucky to get the box as well so I'm waiting for some opinions and reviews.

  P.S. Last week I created my youtube channel and I am so proud of myself because I had the courage to do this! I posted a video there where I've presented all the products so if you wanna have a look I post the link below! 



                                                                                                                                XoXo Mariboo!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment