Monday 1 June 2015

New Night Care

 

    I decided to stop buying the same product all over again and try new things.Anyway I won't give up to my favorite foundation from Bourjois but this is another story! I heard only good things about these two products that I bought from Body Shop so let's see if they can do miracles to my face!



  The first one that I use after I wash my face is the overnight serum oil with vitamin E which is not very oily and smells like linden. It absorbs really quick and the skin feels smooth but I only used it twice so I can't do a proper review right now! I really like the pipette 'cuz you can use the exact amount you need, I use 4-5 drops for an use! It has 29 ml and the price is 13 pounds!

 In the  next step I apply this mask which looks more like a gel actually. The smell is not very strong which is good because I don't like to combine the perfume of too many products on my skin. I bought this product because they say that this it is bouncy! Firstly I was wait what? And then I found out!
    Eeee? Interesting right? If you try to touch the gel the finger prints will remain there which is really funny! You need only a small amount of product for one use and it absorbs in 5-10 minutes. It has 90 ml which is quite too much and the price is 20 pounds but I think that lasts for 4-5 months so yeah it's ok!

  So this is my start of trying  new things and maybe you will start doing the same! See ya soon!

    
                                                                                                                                     XoXo Mariboo!


No comments:

Post a Comment