Wednesday 24 June 2015

How to shave you mustache!



     Lately I have a big problem... my mustache! My natural color of the hair is blond but even so I have hairs that can be noticed if you stare:)) !

    I tried to use the hair remover device but maan it really hurts so no this is not the solution! I moved on to facial wax which was ok but the next day when I woke up my lips were so dehydrated and dried and my skin around the mouth was fulled of peeled. I mean imagine how I looked with my make up on ... You could think that I was suffering from a bad illness but no it was just my mustache!

   Anyway I am happy now because I found the solution!! This small ''tool'' (I don't know how to call it) is perfect for me. It hurts yeah it's true but not like the hair remover device. You can use it whenever you want and due to its size is easy to carry it everywhere you go! I don't have any adverse reaction like irritation which is amazing. If you have the same problem you can give it a try because is very cheap less than a pound and you find it on amazon :

 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004LNXA0Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment